- Added a built-in one-click PAD hosting solution.
- The deprecated "OS Support field" support field is replaced by the "Target
Platform". This issue was confusing for many users making them think that
Windows 10 is not supported.
- Improvements in the form filling engine.
- Official PAD version 4 support. Certified by the ASP PAD(R) committee.
- Last Submission Results Dialog allows you to review and fix
the issues logged by the Automatic Submission Wizard. Open it
with a link on the navigation panel in the "Profile Manager"
- Quick Start Guide added. Start submitting your software with RoboSoft in 15
- The installer is now a unicode application.
- Improved Internet Explorer 9 engine support
- A lot of improvements in the PAD Validator and Bath Search engine
- Various UI improvements that the users were requesting
- Changed logging politics to prevent slowing down the system by anti-virus sofware
- Improved overall RoboSoft stability
- Added support for extended program description languages list ('Other languages...' node)
- Added support for unknown languages (when importing from a PAD-file
- Added Internet Explorer 9 Beta engine support
- Various improvements in the PAD Validator.
- Various improvements in the PAD Validator.
- PAD Specification has been updated to the version 3.11
- The list of countries has been updated.
- The following PAD extensions have been updated: Affiliates, Sites, OnlineShops.
- Various UI improvements according on user requests.
- User comments are now visible in the both web interface and RoboSoft.
- Fixed an issue with saving settings in the PAD Upload Dialog.
- Fixed some issues with report exporting. Spaces now work well in logins and passwords.
- Fixed some issues with Expiration Date field logic in the product profile editor
- Improved category picker logic. Sequences of spaces are now handled with better flexibility.
- Improved Unicode support when filling out web forms.
- It is now easier to send a bug report when something goes
wrong. RoboSoft forms a bug-report automatically and you
just need to check an appropriate checkbox in an error
message box to send the bug report out.
- Better self-diagnostics procedures added. RoboSoft is now
trying to diagnose/fix typical problems with its system
service part and suggest ways to fix a problem if unable
to fix it on its own.
- Alert sounds are now disabled during automatic submission.
- Alert sounds are now disabled when posting CAPTCHA values.
- Some fixes to solve the "invisible dialog" problem (a
dialog somehow gets under the main window where you
can't see it until you do "Alt+Tab").
- Fixed memory leaks in the automatic submission planner.
- Various improvements in the PAD Validator. List of countries has been updated.
- The batch search is now using external search engines more intensively.
- Various performance optimizations. Memory consumption was
significantly decreased. Faster loading. RoboSoft is now
monitoring free system resources when you start the
submission process and can automatically decrease the number
of working processes if there is not enough resources in
- Various UI improvements according to user requests.
- Installer now can automatically create firewall rules to
allow the RoboSoft processes connect the Internet.
- Automatic spell-checking in the profile editor
- Info Panel in the Site List window re-design
- Manual CAPTCHA input fixed/improved
- On-line help is now available. It is far from complete,yet we hope to add more info there soon
- DrWeb anti-virus was slowing down parsing of the batch
search results. We've fixed this problem by decreasing
the verbosity of the log output. DrWeb was re-checking the
log (a relatively large file) on every write
- Check out the new Info Panel in the Product Manager
Window. It's your dashboard that shows current status of
your product, submission statistics and other important
- The PAD Validator is becoming smarter. It learned new tricks and
finds more issues.
- Solved the problem that prevented modal windows
minimization in Vista.
- The automatic submission wizard now supports nettop
- Solved the problem that prevented submissions with AVG anti-virus installed
- Various fixes and improvements of the category picker
- Better algorithm to distribute sites between submission baskets
- Old autosearch dumps are now automatically cleared-up in the end-user version as well
- Your common login/password are now preserved when you import data from a PAD file
- Large fonts when copying texts from MS Word problem fixed
- Multiline issue reports height problem in the PAD Validator fixed
- The categories that you manually select in the automatic submission wizard are now saved to your product profile.
- Category picker AI tune-up
- Various bugfixes
- Added an ability to run several instances of RoboSoft
simultaneously. Warning! It is not an official feature of
RoboSoft and we recommend that you refrain from starting
several instances of RoboSoft. It takes only about 20-30
minutes now on a good connection to submit one product. For
those of you with dozens of products, the Enterprise version
will be available soon. It includes a scheduler that allows
you to schedule all your submissions and they will run
completely automatically one by one at a specified time.
- Added a workaround to solve the
"Cannotconnect the database..." problem. We are not sure why it occurs. It's a
known problem of the embedded Firebird engine.
- Added CAPTCHA recognition statistics
- Added "Submit" and "Track Listings" to
the Product Tasks in the Product manager.New product manager (tree view)
- New product manager (tree view)
- All product and company profiles data
is now stored in a Firebird database. This allows RoboSoft to spawn
multiple submission processes that work simultaneously.
- Automatic submissions are now executed
outside of the main RoboSoft process. This makes it much more stable
and solves the memory problem when using the Internet Explorer engine.
- Multithreaded submissions do speed up
the submission process by five times.
- Multithreaded database updates do
speed up updates by 15 times.
- Vista is now officially supported.
Application data was moved from the folder in Program Files to a new
location recommended by Microsoft guidelines.
- The built-in PAD validator now makes
suggestions on how to optimize your PAD file and protects you from
- SMTP-client now supports SSL (Feel
free to use your Gmail box).
- All the submission form templates are
now maintained by our personnel only. You should expect more reliable
support when you submit a related issue.
- FTP Uploader will now save full paths
- Fixed problem with umlauts conversion in PAD decriptions
- Improved Vsta support in OS selectors
- Better IE7 compatibility
- Autosearch engine has been rewritten.
It does not use the WinInet API since this build (for stability
- Country list updated.
- The search system can now use
alternative search strings for Press Releases and News Feeds.
- From now on, RoboSoft saves error
messages when loading search pages.
- Google Language Tools are used to
translate non-English pages.
- IE 7 compatibility added.
- Tested in Vista.
- Links to your product listings are
recognized automatically and highlighted.
- RoboSoft won't automatically add new
sites to your Custom Sets.
- Added an option to automatically close
Submitter tabs after a successful submission.
- Database Update Wizard usability
- Fixed problem with Namespace.
- Database Update Wizard added..
- New site ranking system
- Send bug reports to the developers
using the Bug! button. Debug info is added automatically.
- All site flags are now in the same
- Filtering by flags added
- New GUI. Skins, icons...
- RoboSoft highlights your product name
on web pages ( see Hotkey preferences )
- You can select several sites in the
list and use a hotkey to automatically open a Submitter tab for each of
- CAPTCHAs processing added.
- "Link back required" flag added.
- This build of RoboSoft fixes the
popping up IE windows problem.
- In this build we enabled the acoount
creation feature in the automatic submission wizard. RoboSoft will
automatically create accounts for you on sdownload sites where needed
and request info about your existing accounts.
- A PAD file gets validated before
automatic submission starts.
- Memory leak fixed
- Automatic submission mode beta test
- A built-in SMTP client added
- RoboSoft will try to log in
automatically into vendor accounts if it has the login info.
- New category filling mechanism (much
more precise than old AI guessing)
- Significantly reduced memory footprint
- Database format has been changed.
After a restart, RoboSoft should load the database in seconds.
- New two-step automatic search engine
implemented. Now it automatically retrives version numbers and other
valuable info from the listings found.
- "Open" button in the site list opens
[Search/Submission] page.>> option added to the
- Popup blocker added
- Memory use optimized
- Products tab added to the side panel
- Statistics display added to the side
- Various speed optimizations
- Hotkeys editor added ( Preferences
- Pin-button added to the side panel.
Side panel moved to the left.
- Batch search engine has been
redesigned. Now it caches search results locally.
- Export/Import capabilities added to
the Custom Sets manager
- In-place version number editor added
to the site list browser.
- Status Icons and version numbers are
now shown in the "Product" menu.
- "Status override" pop-up menu added to
the status panel ( Submitter tab )
- Site list functionality has been
- "Flags" added to the status panel
- "Ratings" file format changed
- "Save product listing URL" function
- "Override status" menu added to the
- "Possible categories" list updated.
- Fixes several bugs found in the build
- "Flags" column added. Currently only
the "Payment required" flag available. Please, suggest more flags you
wish to see there.
- RoboSoft submission status
- From now RoboSoft will check
automatically on database updates if newer Google Page Ranks are
available and update them if needed.
- When using Google to search a download
site, RoboSoft now ignores Google advertising.
Please, backup your existing "ratings.dat" file if you are using your
own site rating system. It will be overwritten! Since the build 520 we
decided to use the Google PR to rate software archives. From now the
value shown in the Rating column is the Google PR.
- The site template file format changed.
This should fix the site list loading problems under Win2K.
- PAD Specification v.1.5 support added
- Chinese Windows support added
- Statistics window added ( See the
Tools menu )
- Specifications dialog added to specify
Status overrides and bug-reports
- Parsing of search engines results
- Import of empty fields from XML files
- RoboSoft will open a new window on
Shift+Click even if pop-ups are disabled
- Login Info added to the Status dialog
- "Submission method" column added (
PAD, form, e-mail etc. )
- New contributors database
- Contributor Control Panel added
- Bug reports sending via HTTP
- Fixed 501 build bug ( RoboSoft hanged
after opening more than one submitter window )
- "Last Contributed" added to reports
- "User Agent" changed for automatic
- Multiple distributives ( for different
languages ) support added
- Side panel added in the submitter
window. It allows to quickly navigate through the site list and shows
messages from contributors.
- "Total report" feature added. Makes a
report for all products at once
- Stop and Status buttons in the
submitter window are always enabled
- Form fingerprint does not include
- Submission status autorecognition
- New functions for templates: TRIMWORD,
LENGTH, URLPROTO, URLDOMAIN, URLPATH,
- Recreating UINs if needed
- Product Editor: Word wrap enabled,
horizontal scroll bar removed
- Site List prevents loading of sites
with equal UINs
- Checking for duplicate UINs when
importing PAD files
- Tab order fixed in the Product Editor
- "Test Autosearch" button added to the
- "Custom Sets" checkbox added to the
Site List/Properties dialog
- Site List/Properties now changes
properties of sites selected from the site list when more than one site
- Shortkeys are shown in hints
- Simtel extension updated
- The "Bug" button added to the "Sites"
- ShareIT ID's added to the Affiliates
- "Next Site" direction selector added.
Acts within current submitter window
- Significant interface changes
- "Do not drop "override status" value"
- RoboSoft now remembers user's category
selection for all types of controls
- RoboSoft won't show hidden profile
variables on the "user defined" tab
- "Fill this field" context menu option
- RESULTS_SHORT_LENGTH variable added to
the config file. You can now override the default value ( 45 characters
- AutoFill On/Off option added. You can
now prevent RoboSoft from filling forms automatically on page load
- Descriptions in German, Russian,
Ukrainian added to the Sample Profile (ABD)
- Autosearch engine rewritten. RoboSoft
now kills frozen threads.
- Toolbar buttons order changed
- Fields moved between tabs in the PAD
- RoboSoft will not sort the site list
on product swapping if the "Apply Filter" button is turned on in the
- OS recognition engine was trained to
recognize more combinations
- The bug caused freezing of search
- Various dialogs interface changes
- XML import/export enhanced
- RoboSoft will now save paths where a
file was exported or imported
- OS recognition engine was trained to
recognize more combinations
- Added export of empty fields into PAD
- Several interface changes
- Pop-ups on sites are now disabled by